Tuesday 1 April 2014

Our combined animals


Today we watched the show Kaha the Kea. The man performing go to draw a picture for us! It was so amazing. 



So for our writing experience we tried to draw pictures with 2 animals. It was so funny and we came up with great ideas! Here are our pictures!

This my my cat butterfly. It has a butterfly body and a cat head.

This is my snake person. 

This is my dog tree. The dog is attached to the tree.

This is my sheep duck. The duck is attached to the sheeps body.

This is my 2 animals. 

This is my snake snake. Its 2 snakes together for one big one.

This is my cat bird. The cat has wings like a bird.

Animals.

This is my dinosaur snake. It has a long body and dinosaur parts.

This is my duck dog. The dog has a duck on the top.

This is my sheep lion cat. It has 3 animals together.


2 comments:

  1. That is cool what you made (Corrina). It is nice and cool to see all of your pictures (Detroit). I like your pictures and they look cool (Leanna). You fellas have good drawings in your pictures (Preses).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your animals. They are very creative.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.