Thursday 6 March 2014

Our shiny Paua Shells


We made sparkly Paua Shells with different bits of cellophane to look like a real Paua Shell.

The Habits of Mind we used were: Listening, Creating & Innovating, New Ideas and Working with Others.

This is our finished work.

Ghetto: I like it cause I got to use the blue.

Jur'ral: It is beautiful. I liked using the red to make it pretty.

Junior: I like using the green. Its pretty
 
Nive: My picture is colourful.

Tamika: I like mine because its beautiful. I used lots of colours

Madison: I put lots of colours on it cause I wanted it colourful. I put blue on it to look like the picture.

Chanelle: It is special cause it looks like the picture.

Mateaki: I like it cause I tried hard

Pua: My one is special cause it is a sparkly shell

TJ: I like my shell

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.