Tuesday 11 February 2014

Making a dragon

"I like my dragon" - Chanelle
"My dragon has a colourful body" - Madison

"I want the dragon to have sharp teeth" - Junior

"I made mine all by myself" -TJ

"I think my dragon is colourful" - Jur'ral

"I like my dragon" - Mateaki

"I love it!" - Ghetto

"I gave him some streamers and sparkly flowers to make him pretty" - Tamika

The Daring Dragons were making a dragon for our classroom.

The Dragons took the photos themselves and came up with the captions!



2 comments:

  1. Your dragons are colourful. We think that they are cool, awesome and brilliant. Wow! From The Magnificent Monkeys

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at those great dragons, it must have taken a bit of persistence and working together to make those. I love the long tails they've got, do they help them fly?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.